MERN Stack Developer (strong in Node.js) | 2+ years Experience
April 20, 2022
Experience required: 2+ Years
- MERN stack developer should have the ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- MERN Fullstack developer is responsible for writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- MERN fullstack developer must have the ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB]
Apply Now ➜
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- MERN stack developer must have proven experience in front & back-end development
- Must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
- MERN stack developer should know Git Repository and Jira.
- MERN stack developer must have good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.