Human Resources Intern
January 14, 2022
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Starting interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Assisting the HR staff in printing out job offer letters and NDAs.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters
- Must be able to screen resumes and headhunt good candidates.
Apply Now ➜
- Bachelor’s degree in BBA/MBA or Psychology with HRM Courses
- good communication skills
- MS-Suite skills