Business Developer Internship
July 7, 2021
- Build contacts with potential clients.
- Maintain data, arrange meetings, follow-up with customers and clients.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Apply Now ➜
- A bachelors’ degree, preferably BBA/Mass communication/CS or IT.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Experience with Microsoft will be a very strong desirable added advantage.